What Is The Secret

Friday, November 7, 2008

A troublesome day

oOOwww....hgh >< >Bad day~
so moody...im depressed.
My brother n sister please shut up now!!
when the time i wanna use the computer, when the time im gloomy, n when the time im so in a bad mood, please stop irritating me!!
im juz usin for an hour++ ONLY...stop annoying besides my ears!

I shouted at them juz now.......

wat happened to my stomach??
Gastric??? NOOOOOO!!! I hate u forever n ever....
u shuuuu la!

I will feel better tomorrow...since i have super healing power... emotionally.
but my head is gonna burst now...

4 comments:

聖の黑夜小子 said...

哇...你搞什么?
搞到自己没有mood了...

今天睡一大觉,
明天就没什么好生气了...
我老早惯了 ^^

m$yuKi@ZOey said...

是的,我也是觉得这样。
昨天的确很火大。
谢谢你的comment 哦 ^^

Alyaa said...

Relaxla hong tet.Sibling can be really-really annoying sometime but sometime they can be our friend.

Dont burst your head!Hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

waaa... wat's happening to u darling?

yea!! siblings are annoying sometimes.. especially the youngest!! aiks.. am I referring to myself?
u hav gastric?? ouch..
eat properly k?

love ya! XD