What Is The Secret

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged By MaKiyO aka LEeEN tEt

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the games get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their name,
then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them to know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time = 4.45 pm
Name = Zoey Sum
Sisters = yes, 2 siss.
Brothers = yes,1 bro.
Shoe size = 7
Where do you live = Ampang, near KL, Selangor, Malaysia, Asia, the earth, the universe.
Favorite drink = ALL when im thirsy LOL
Favorite breakfast = Hot chocolate n toast.
Have you been on a plane = No. T_T haven~
Swam in the ocean = Yes.
Fallen asleep in school = No. I wanted to but i just cant!
Broken someone’s heart = No i guess...
Fell of your chair = Yes. once. bcoz of my careless n clumsiness LOL
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call = No...but i'll wait for messages.
Saved e-mails = Yes.
What is your room like = erm...it will b either tidy or messy only. N my room is full with things.
What is the last thing you ate = Rice..with some dishes. It was my lunch~

Ever had~
Chicken pox = Yes. Of coz...everyone will have that once in their life.
Stitches = Yes
Broken nose = No
Do you believe in love at first sight = No. If got, it wont b long lasting.
Like picnics = Yes!! luv it!
Who was the last person you danced with = I have no idea.
Last person who made you smile = Me? hahahaa....

~Today did you~
Talked to someone you like = Yes. But seldom.
Kissed anyone = No. I haven kisses a person before seriously, mayb i did when i was little ^^V
Get sick = No, i hate it!!!!!
Talked to an ex = Don't even have one.
Missing someone = Yes. Always..but the 'someone' keep changing~ Meaning i miss many people.
Best feeling in the world = No
Do you sleep with stuffed animals = No!!!
What’s under your bed = Papers, newspapers, some work books+ dust abit. ( there are spaces under my bed.)
What time is it now = 5. 05pm

Random Questions
Q: is there a person on your mind right now = Yes. Dun misunderstand...hee!
Q: do you have any siblings = Yes. I'm the eldest u noe? haha
Q: do you want children = I guess so...
Q: do you smile often = YEs!! definitely.
Q: do you like your hand-writing = Oh Yea..sometimes i dislike.
Q: are your toes painted = No. Hardly ever.
Q: whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in = Vania and Alyaa's bed too ..mine is not bad oso..XD
Q: what colour shirt are you wearing = Light blue sleeveless shirt.
Q: what were you doing at 7.00 yesterday = I was reading the newspape
r. Y so busy body? jkjk
Q: I can’t wait till = My daddY coming back!! from oversea...that place is VERY far i nearly die. haa! but i think the holiday will over juz a week after he comes back. [ sob T_T]

Q: when did you cry last = Last Friday night, 7-11-08 foO~
Q: are you a friendly person = Of coz!
Q: do you have any pets = No.
Q: where is the person you have feelings for right now = em..wat kinda feelings?
Q: did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now = who ar?? i forgot >< style="color:#ff9966;">Vania i think..yes! I love her!
Q: do you sleep with the TV on = No. I'll make sure all the devices are off before i go to sleep. LOL wat a responsible child~ perasan~
Q: what are you doing = U know wat i'm doin now..Obviously~ .
Q: have you ever crawled to your mother or father = Yes. It was long long time ago.
Q: can you handle the truth = Yes.
Q: are you closer to your mother or father = Mother..always.
Q: who was the last person you cried in front of = No one, myself. But the second last was Kenneth.
Q: how many people can you say you’ve really loved = Many many n many...
Q: do you eat healthy = Yes...i practice balanced diet. Since i eat all kinds of food..My frens know it! kakaazz i love snacks too, they can b healthy though.
Q: do you still have pictures with you and your ex = I don't even have an ex...
Q: have you ever cried because of something someone said to you = No. Protect urself!!
Q: how often do you go to church = I'm not a christian.
Q: if you’re having a bad day, who are you mostly likely to go to = My schoolmates..friends, i luv them.
Q: are you loud or quiet most of the times = Depends on my mood.
Q: are you confident = Depends. I wish to b confident all the time. haha. we shud, rite?
Q: 5 things I was doing ten years ago = To b more friendly when i was in kindergarten, b fren wit different races too ^^ em sleep, practising my writing, drawing..n eat!! was enjoying the most innocent time~~ hehee
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy = I enjoy snacks...i used to have snacks everyday after school when i was in standard 4. No wonder i was FAT that time...haha. My Ans= Jelly, twisties, cheezel my fav, chocolates, popcorn. n more~
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire = Go travelling with frens n my family!! And i will do some investment- buy few houses, sponsor kids in Africa to get educated n provide nutritious food for their families, donate money to nurseries n homes- do charity works, lastly i'll giv part of my $$$ to my parents- the bank account will belong to them. ^^
Q: 5 of my bad habit = MOody, lazy, do things last minute, stubborn, undecisive. Haven list out all of them..u wanna know? i can tell u. Q: 5 places I’ve lived in = My house, my grandma's house in Johor, hotels when i was travelling DUH~~ , Apartment in Genting, my cousin's house...
Q: 5 people tat u tagged = Vania, Lola, couz Hui Ying, Yea Ning, n Jarred.
...........................................
...............................
.....................
.............
....

HAPPY READING! =P

4 comments:

PiNkPiGgY said...

u tag me too^^ but i will do that later after my SPM IS OVER!!aiz...i was like studying sej for the whole week!!but none of it tat i rmb haha...so tmr, my first day of exam got sej..luckily is paper 1 can tembak tembak haha..i sure will bring my AK47 go hahaha...aiz...no eyes to see...i study till my head feels like is going to burst anytime...headache>.<...wish my aiming for tmr is good la haha...if not really mati...my parents will chop me if i fail it

Alyaa said...

Awwwwwwwwww,that is so sweet.You cant wait for your daddy to comeback.

You make me love my daddy more!

m$yuKi@ZOey said...

Hee! u muz love ur daddy always!
*peace*

Miss u ya dy...^^

Anonymous said...

yea.. she misses her daddy alot....
appreciate our daddy(s)!

ehem.. I'm learning u know? haha! lalalalalala