What Is The Secret

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Friends..

Everyone have friends...DUH
But not many people can actually tell who are their true friends..

We have friends...many.
But wat about true friends?
Yea i can say that i have many friends...im a friendly though~
It's easy and nice to get along with me.
But, do they think im their good friend?? i wonder...i know, not really.
Yes...i know many people. EVen the people duno who am i but i could know who are they...
I got a stupid n funny idea...-
If can, i would like to know all the people in my schooL~ XD
This is not a impossible one.
But someone asked me, whats my purpose of this idea...
He said, " for fun?" Oh...i dun really know...haha..
I like social life, so i think i like to know more people. Thats all. Even dig out others problems n try to talk with them heart to heart. Hey cannot do like this man! U want others to dislike u is it??
How many people could talk to me like this?? I hope there is a friend that can talk to me like this. Who knows me well...watever~ But ..WHO??? Mayb two or three still got la. LOL
I duno myself well...now i think im complicated. ><

Sometimes social life can b very tired...for me.
U meet a new friend...good~ nice to meet new frens la~ yea..
At that time, we'll normally ask for their numbers, msn, friendster...etc.
But after some time i am sure u wont b with them ald.
If they are from other schools...they have their own life.
They wont care how are u doing, wat ur life is about. True...ourself are like this too~
Will u still contact them? no often rite.
If u wish to keep in touch with them, we have to msg them? Leave a comment in their profiles...call? Or ajak them to hang out in holidays?
Haiz...sometimes im too lazy to do all this stuff..tired of it.
I wonder should i just delete their contact numbers in the phone?? Should I??
I think im not going to do this, coz im always concern bout others...
but it's tired to always concern bout others.
We better take care of ourself first, than the others..
RITE WAT I'M SAYING ?

2 comments:

Alyaa said...

First of all,I miss youuuu.Hahaha

It is true.You are easy and fun to be with.Yeah baby,you are my true friend.Always help me with my math and sometimes advice me and yeah I learn a lot from you.It is cool though that you want to know the all the people in our school but some of them is freaking rude.It's a tough world out there.

Yeah,I know what you mean.I do feel the same way too.Sadly,there are some of them just want to increase their number of friend.I dont know why but they all just being unmatured thinking that by having a large number of friend will make them a cool person.Trust me,I am like that too.But I'm trying my best to change the way I think now.Hahahaha

No worries,I always be your friend.Think about yourself first but do think about others a bit.Okey?

Anonymous said...

yea hoong tet.. sometimes I do ask myself the same question about who are my true friends and are not.. well it'll be obvious you know.. if you always hang out with them and will never get bored with them.. they are your true friends...

well others.. you can still keep in touch with them.. of cos they hav their own life outside.. it's hard to keep in touch with every single person you meet you know.. or you can say it's IMPOSSIBLE..

you just have to know we are your friends.. maybe sometimes it's awkward to bring some sensitive topic like how do you feel or spill everything that you kept for so long to a person.. don't worry.. as time passes you'll meet this person.. don't rush to find a friend like this.. it might become the oppsite..

your life is your first priority..
so it's okay to think about yrself first.. but don't get into it.. there are still ppl around you that need your concern and you need theirs..

cheers!!