What Is The Secret

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sienzzz...tired & busy

All 3 in once.
Meaning i'm bored, tired BUT busy at the same time.
Haiz...
soemthing made me to b undecisive again....

Bored is because everyday i have to attend Kasturi classes.
B4 that, every morning, get up at 8.30 sharp or something earlier than 8.30 ;
Have my breakfast, seeking for house chores that need me to get it done ,
if no, that great! no need to do at all. Normally wat i have to do is sweep the floor or mop it....
Sometimes my mommy will do it in early morning, b4 she goes to work...

LOL this is the life of a kindergarten teacher.
In the holiday, they still have to go to work.
Like my mom, she has to go there to entertain the parents who come...
discussing bout their children thingy, school fees, fees n feesss
The job is not easy. They have to explain the same thing for many times in a day..
n the whole week my mom has to work. Even though they dont have to work 12 or 10 hours,
but it is boring staying in the kindergarten when there is no parents coming.
plus some parents are FUSSY n CRITIC u know~
My mom told me, got one parent who works as a "pegawai keselamatan" asked her
"Wat will the teacher do if there is a fire?" SWT!! still fine, my mom knew how to ans it. Kakazz
" Y is this kindergarten so old alredi? " LOL how to ans tis ques... SWT!
I wonder y they still have to work in the holiday, my mom answered me: " IF NOT, THEY PAY U NOV N DEC FOR WAT? Not working got money ar?? " LOL
She was right.

Oops! Im out of topic edi! haha...>< Ok let me continue...
From 11.15 to 5 pm is my tuition time...i'm going to wait for the bus more than an hour earlier b4 it starts. If i reach there early, i'll hang out in Popular. This is wat i did for this few days.
After the class ends, i go home by bus too. Sometimes the bus is packed, u must learn how to compete with others in order to squeeze into the bus. Aikss ><
Omg i hate this! Sometimes the traffic sucks! Juz like today, it rained. After the rain, automatically the traffic WILL bcum worse. I juz dont understand why!~ *sigh* ==

Tired? Of coz! almost everyday...
Busy bcoz i went out almost everyday...

I think its time for me to rest now...good nite.....==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. it'll jam when it rains because most of the cars will slow down in order to avoid accident... haha

and i'm still wondering whether to join u guys at kasturi or nt..
it'll be nice and fun too i guess...
but i dunno which lrt station to stop and which bus to sit leh.. sigh..

miss you hoong tet!

m$yuKi@ZOey said...

Ceh...haha
ppl love the rain a lot so they slow down their cars~~ LOL

Hey come come Kasturi, quite fun la i think. Interesting =P
Anyway u have to ask ur mommy first dear..

If dunno which station and bus to sit, u can always refer to me. HEE!! ngeH ngeh~

last but not least, thx so muchie for missing me. And i wanna say,
I MISS U TOO!! ^_^V