What Is The Secret

Friday, November 28, 2008

Roller...

I miss you roller!!

LOL like im talking to one person..haa
But i duno why i always rest aside...and watch other people roller-ing ( NOT ROLLING K??)
instead of me myself roller-ing...>< color="#ffff66">everytime i go there sure will improve one~ ngEh Ng3h =P
Today was the fifth time i go there..
I muz improve myself!! I dont want to be left behind! T_T
Aiyo vania had improved...she can train her skill at home OMG
everyone's not bad la overall.

Who's going ??

* Uncle Yun Choon ( I can feel that he was in good mood today...SPM over edi lo. Bcum more friendly edi hehe)
* Yip Joe ( He said he's bored after the exam...>< )
* Rachel tet ( Stable je everytime she skates...cool~ no pOk Kai )
* Vania babe ( haA new name for her..she OK this time. DUn bengkok ur body la! )
* Jarred ( He looked like tired..zZ Anyway thanks to him coz his dadee brought us there... Yun Choon too ^^)
* me! ( my sis didn't go..not free T_T )

Hee i fell for only two times...better than vania la she fell on her butt so many times until she scared to fell anymore...blek blek =P
Lets see my blueblacks tomorrow morning. See the results~ LOL

Bye!! Gud nitez! SLEEP!
Rest more ya guys!

2 comments:

santabot said...

aiyaa....hoong tet dear!!
its been a long time i haven't see you...hehehe..

your layout is gorgeous,my eyes is blind with the colourful writings.haha...me likey..!^__^

keep on practising,u'll be a pro roller..^__^
way to go,girl

chiayo..!chiayo! ^__^
gambatte..!

XoXo,
Laa Tet >333

m$yuKi@ZOey said...

AH LAA TET!!!
I miss u! yea long time no c~
u rock girl...YO

Finally u can leave comments in our blogs...congratzz ^^V
Thx ya for visiting here.
I reli love the colourful colourful thingy...hehe

I muz practice more roller. Wanna b a pro one.
Thx so muchie for supporting me!!