What Is The Secret

Friday, September 25, 2009

FOOD POISONING

Tell u

NOW I KNOW WAT'S FOOD POISONING

I suffered from that yesterday...somehow felt like dying...aiks
I know as a kid or teen shall not have the thought like this.
I know food poisoning can actually causes death.

OH MY GOD! it was the second time i felt like dying...
i juz lied on the bed for many hours.
I'm dehydrated...i can't even feel that i have saliva.
My stomach in pain..most of the time i'll suffer from gastric when i'm not feeling well.
I even thought that my stomach will have a hole on the wall...n start bleeding...
*my eyes are wet*

Well, i consumed two charcoal tablets and four gastric tablets yesterday.
early in the morning, i thought that i juz had some problems with my stomach, mayb i ate too much?? Then i tried to eat something to make myself feel better.
So unexpected, whatever i ate or drank it juz vomited out.
After vomiting, my stomach started to ache.. AGAIN!

vomited three times..zZ

my advice for u,
ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF WAT U EAT


****SERIOUS****CAUTION*****SOS**********

No comments: