What Is The Secret

Monday, January 5, 2009

Yo! Genting Trip!

Went to Genting this holiday! The first place i went for a vacation in this holiday with my Dad! I wonder got his photo anot...LOL
He's back! and he will stay in Malaysia until February- after Chinese New Year! Yeah!!
Thats really great!


















Conclusion : The Genting Outdoor theme park made me crazy..=P
P/s:
The water slide!! OMG It was scary ya know~ SCARY leh! ><'
I will never forget bout it! Me and my sister got wet at the bottom after the 'boat' went down...and the result was COLD! U'll hate the game~ xD

*more pics next* =P

3 comments:

WilliAM C.Y. said...

genting...swt....

seow said...

~.~ i juz go through~

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha! long time didn't go edi! i wonder how r the games now.. safe mou sin? hahah! =DD glad that u enjoyed yr hols! XOXO